Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where are they now: Jouni Eho

I recently received an email from former Davidson Wildcat, Jouni Eho, who filled me in on what he is up to. Here is his email, in its entirety:

"After I graduated in 2004, I signed a deal with Kataja Basket in Joensuu Finland. I was doing my master's studies while playing (04-05) at University of Joensuu. The name of the program was "Islam and the West- Cultural Diversity." I got married in may 2005- coach mckillop and emeka erege were at the wedding, which was nice. Coach mckillop was going crazy on the dancefloor (according to "rumors" of course ;)

"I'm currently playing for KTP Basket, in Kotka Finland, so I'm still hooping...semi-professionally however, as I got a new job from the Kotka polytechnic maritime sector. I am a project manager in a two year human resources project. My wife (Fiia) gave birth to our beatiful daughter, Inga Olivia Eho on february 13th.

"On a sidenote...Zakee Wadood from ETSU played in my team earlier this year, before he got cut and signed a deal with another finnish team (in the 2nd league).

"My team's website: www.ktpbasket.fi; My old team's website: www.joensuunkataja.fi/katajbasket; My employer's website: www.kyamk.fi"

Jouni gets fired up!

No comments: