Monday, March 13, 2006

Ohio State articles

OSU Gets Two Seed In NCAA Minneapolis Region
"It's official: Ohio State is back in the NCAA Tournament. The Big Ten champion Buckeyes will be the No. 2 seed in the Minneapolis Region. OSU opens tournament play Friday against Davidson at Dayton."

Davidson breakdown
(From "Bucknuts" OSU message board)
"OK gang, looking at them, we match up well with them and I think that our athleticism will make the difference as much as our shooting percentage. I think they should have been better than a 15 seed however as they have some good wins and a great coach. I will miss the game as I will be on a flight to Ft. Lauderdale(boo hoo for me I know). Has anyone seen them play and can give a first hand account? I think the 2 keys for us are Butler at the point and Dials ruling the paint. Their top scorer is a 6' 5" g/f like JJ and think that will be JJ's job to shut him down. Hopefully we have a good crowd. Go Bucks!"

No comments: