Saturday, December 09, 2006

Audio Problems with SoCon TV

I'd have to give SoCon TV a big, fat D+ so far this year....at least for the Davidson home games. For the first game I watched, the audio was a horrible feed. It was almost unbearable. I'm watching the UNCC game on SoCon TV right now, and there is NO AUDIO AT ALL. This is ridiculous. I'm listening the to the internet radio feed, but it's not remotely in synch. It's about two possessions behind the video on SoCon TV, which makes the whole thing almost pointless. The only reason I'm not giving it an outright F is that I can at least see the video.

Is anybody else having the same problems???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes.i watched to the game once as well as my brother. gave them a credit card # and it was billed to the account. was on the last statement. the last 2 games i have not been able to watch because they say there is a balance. you click the link and it takes you to a site that is not accesable. I also have found the southern conference web site to be behind a few days. i will not be watching the socon tv as its a mess, if you can get on. if you get on the picture is horrible.