Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Revenge game: Furman, Saturday @ 2:00

TV COVERAGE:
FOX SPORTS NET @ 2:00 P.M.

HOME GAME: GO SUPPORT THE WILDCATS!!



BEAT FURMAN!!

We need this game for two reasons. First, we need to keep pace with or gain on the rest of the league so we can still possible have a #1 seed (and no worse that a #3 seed). Second, and less imporantly, we need to get them back for ending our conference winning streak.

Furman Basketball website: click here

Furman Athletics unofficial message board: click here

Even though I am a Wildcat, I grew up in and currently live in Greenville, SC. Consequently, I grew up a Furman fan. Of course, I don't really pull for them anymore, but I still like and respect the school. Also, Dr. David Shi is the President at Furman, and he was a Davidson history professor immediately before becoming taking the postition at Furman (around 1991-92 or so?). I guess Furman's got a few things going for it. Anyway, here is a random link I found that has some pictures of the Furman campus...apparently posted by some Furman alums.

No comments: