Sunday, November 11, 2007

Now I've seen it all. Davidson logo and Belk Arena on playstation2

Being that I'm not a video "gamer", I guess I never thought I'd see the day that Davidson players and Belk Arena were featured in a playstation game in such detail. My how things have changed...

"Description: Lamar Hull #20 using the crossover move and then taking it all the way to the basket against Arkansas."
Notice the Davidson logo on the court as Lamar dribbles up the court and Thomas Sander (#15) looking on.
Davidson Basketball

Add to My Profile More Videos
"Description: Lamar Hull taking it to the basket in NCAA March Madness 2007 on playstation 2."
Davidson Basketball

Add to My Profile More Videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WB, I'm confused about your title "Now, I have seen it all!"

Lamar Hull

WB said...

Lamar:

Sorry if that title wasn't clear.

This was not in any way intended to be a knock on you. I apologize if it came across that way.

I'm not a video "gamer". All that meant was that I never thought I'd see the day that Davidson players were featured in such a video game. Especially with the way the Davidson logo is featured on the floor and the details of Belk Arena are shown. Maybe that just shows my being behind the times.

Shoot me an email if you like, so I can get in touch with you:
davidsonbasketball [at] gmail [dot] com

WB '94