Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank you...

...for all your kind remarks about this site. I'm going to press on for the remainder of this season, along with at least two guest bloggers.

For what it may be worth: I'd like to keep this going after this season, and I'm going to consider restructuring some things, moving the site to a real domain (get rid of the "blogspot" domain), and really doing this thing first class with a number of writers/bloggers helping out for next year. I have no intention of maintaining a site that will ever be critical of the school, coaches or players. That's material best left to the message boards of the world. The focus/mission of this site (and any future incarnation of this site) has always been, and will continue to be spreading the "gospel" of Davidson basketball and promoting the program in a positive manner. (Maybe that's corny, but it works for me.) I'm glad that you all read the site and that I can help keep you all informed about what's going on with the basketball program. As we all know, we are witnessing a special time in the history of Davidson basketball.....so let's enjoy the ride!

Thanks again for the kind words and your patience with me while I've contemplated my blogging future. Deep down, something tells me this site won't be shutting down any time soon.

7 comments:

Burkhard said...

So happy to hear it. You provide a fabulous service. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

this is great! My day just got better!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, we all thank you for your dedication and commitment to this very positive mission. I find your generousity to be reflective of the true Davidson spirit. In return, the least we all can do is to assist you. Please, let us know how we can do so. KAO'71.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that, many thanks for what you do.

Anonymous said...

if that is dr. henke above(burkhard), this site really is the shizzle!