Monday, February 18, 2008

Just got back

I was at the beach for the weekend, and missed the Furman game....I was in the boat on the water. (There are only so many 70 degree days in February, so I chose the water instead of the TV. What can I say?) I did Tivo the game at home, but haven't been able to watch it yet. I also have no internet access at the beach house, so I was totally disconnected....which is not really a bad thing from time to time. It was pretty nice, actually.

I hear we beat the Paladins pretty bad. I'm looking forward to checking out the game when I get home from the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, you missed the lads most dominant performance of the year. In his post-game interview with John Kilgo, Coach found little to criticize and plenty to compliment, most importantly how the guys maintained their defensive intensity thru-out the second half. Good Mojo. going into our nationally televised tussle against UNC-G tomorrow. KAO.