Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blog updated for 2006-07

I've updated the roster and pictures in the sidebar, and made a few other minor changes for this season.

I'm in the process of coming up with a possible new look, as this standard "blogger.com" template look is geting old. I've also reserved a new domain, www.davidsonbasketball.net, which will ultimately be the new domain for the blog. I don't know if I will get around to moving the site over to the new domain this season. I'll just see how it goes. I've got a little research to do before I get the new site up and running. Don't count on anything drastic any time soon. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

In the meantime, I'll keep blogging away to try to keep you updated as to the happenings of DC basketball.

No comments: