Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bryant Barr goes nuts, scores 23 in win over Citadel

Bryant Barr introduces Steph Curry to the Maine "Lobstah" lifestyle

Bryant "The Maine Lobstah" Barr had a break-out performance tonight, scoring 23 points, as the Wildcats defeat The Citadel 96-74. Barr's roommate, Steph Curry, had 20 points.

The game was tied at the half after an apparent sluggish first half by Davidson. The Wildcats broke the game open early on in the second half to pull away and never look back.

Yes, I know the photo above is ridiculous, but it makes me laugh a little, so I thought I'd post it. Incidentally, I cannot take credit for giving Barr the nickname "The Maine Lobstah". Someone on DavidsonCats.com came up with that one, and I think it's pretty good.

More to come.

No comments: